Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do i have a nail disease/disorder?

i go to boces for Cosmetology. and were on the nail unit (i wish i had my book with me) but...





my thumbnail is been weird lately. it started like a month ago. but its like warm sometimes. and sometimes it hurts. and i filed that nail shorter than the rest. but it has a longer freeedge. and its like my nailbed is like peeling and when i look underneath my nail it looks as if its lifting.





whats wrong with my nail?Do i have a nail disease/disorder?
sounds like a fungus, specially because its lifting and the weird feeling. you should get it treated because 1. you could infect the rest of your nails 2. infect some customers 3. fungi are easier to treat at first, later grow more and more resistant...

No comments:

Post a Comment